At Hoffman Heating and Cooling, we believe that preventive maintenance is the key to keeping your HVAC system running smoothly and efficiently. That’s why we offer our Comfort Plus membership to our customers. With this plan, you can rest assured knowing that your HVAC system will be properly maintained on a regular basis.
Comfort Plus member perks:
- 15% Off ALL Repairs
- 17 Point Inspection*
- Discounted Service call fee
- Reduce Unexpected System Breakdowns
- Convenient Scheduling
- Improved System Efficiency and Capacity
- No Signup Fees, No Cancellation Fees
- No Hidden Fees
- Test for Carbon Monoxide
- Test for gas leaks up to furnace shut off valve
- Check air filter
- Replace with home owner supply
- Check humidifier operation
- Change for winter operation
- Test / Adjust safety & operating controls
- Clean burners and inspect heat exchanger
- Clean and adjust pilot assembly
- Check / Adjust gas pressure for max efficiency
- Install gauges, record pressures & temps
- Check air filter (replace with home owner supply)
- Measure superheat (to fine-tune refrigerant level)
- Flush condensate drain (to protect against overflow)
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Amperage readings on all motors
- Test bearings
- Inspect capacitors and relays for rust & leaks
- Tighten and test all wires and connections
- Clean thermostat & confirm proper operation
- Turn humidifier off for summer
Sign up for our maintenance plan today and enjoy peace of mind knowing your HVAC system is being well cared for. Contact us today to learn more!
Benefits of the Hoffman Heating and Cooling Maintenance Plan
Are you one of those people who never remember to change their furnace filter or get their annual furnace tune-up? Do you find yourself scrambling to find someone to come out and fix your HVAC unit when it breaks down in the middle of summer or winter? If so, then our Maintenance Plan is perfect for you!
Here are some of the benefits of signing up for our Maintenance Plan:
1) Energy Savings
Having a well-maintained HVAC system will help it run more efficiently, which can lead to lower energy bills. This is due to the fact that your unit doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the desired temperature in your home. Also, this can help to extend the life of your unit overall.
2) Avoid Unexpected Breakdowns
By signing up for our Maintenance Plan, you can avoid those unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns. This is because our technicians will be performing regular maintenance on your system, which will help to identify any potential issues before they turn into big problems.
3) Get Priority Service
As a Maintenance Plan member, you’ll get priority service should you ever need repairs or have any other HVAC-related issues. This means that you won’t have to wait as long for someone to come out and help you. We value your time and understand that you need your system to be up and running as soon as possible.
4) Better Indoor Air Quality
It’s more important than ever to have good indoor air quality, and our Maintenance Plan can help with that. By changing your furnace filter on a regular basis and getting annual tune-ups, you can improve the air quality in your home and create a healthier environment for you and your family.
5) Peace of Mind
Perhaps the best benefit of all is the peace of mind that comes with knowing your HVAC system is being properly maintained. This can help to put your mind at ease and give you one less thing to worry about.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for our Maintenance Plan today and start enjoying all of these great benefits!
Contact Hoffman Heating and Cooling Today!
With almost a decade of experience, Hoffman Heating and Cooling is the name you can trust for all of your HVAC needs. We’re proud to offer our Maintenance Plan to our customers because we believe in the importance of preventive maintenance.
Contact us today to learn more about our Maintenance Plan or to schedule a service call. We’re here to help you keep your home comfortable all year long!